Production Manager role to run a busy Workshop based in Staffordshire.
The Production Manager will be running a large team of Electricians and Pipefitters so a background on both Mechanical and Electrical production is essential.
The Production Manager will oversee all the aspects of manufacturing/production through production and delivery to site and site installation. You will be expected to manage and lead production teams to create products in line with the company's environment, health and safety standards while complying with all internal and external regulations.
- Planning and Organising Production schedules
- Responsible for the management of the workshop activities alongside the Electrical and Mechanical Workshop Supervisors
- Assessing Project Resource requirements.
- Report back to the Engineering department with updates and raise issues.
- Working with the Electrical and Mechanical Workshop Supervisors to plan workshop and site demand requirements and recommend capacity and resource requirements.
- To manage the workshop supervisors who supervise and motivate a team of technicians within the workshop and overseeing staff performance.