Production Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical company are growing and looking for an experienced Production Manager who will work cross functionally with the Warehouse, Quality and Laboratory functions. This rare opportunity offers plenty of career scope, being part of a senior panel in the decision making process and joining a company on the up!
* Manages all areas of production and warehouse departments
* Has a direct contribution to the development of business and operational strategies.
* Ensures organization stays compliant ready for internal and external compliance audits (MHRA liaison)
* To ensure that the production records are evaluated and signed by an authorised person before they are sent to the Quality Control Department
* To ensure that the appropriate validations are done
* Coordinates, manages and monitors the work flow of production and warehouse departments
* Conducts agreed maintenance checks
* Maintains quality documentation and perform document control activities.
* Ensures that there is a training plan in place to develop skills of current personnel and a training plan for new personnel
* Ensures that production/warehouse staff are appropriately trained and competent in the procedures they are conducting and are in compliance with best CGMP working practices at all times
* Oversees price/product enquiries as required
* Creation of formulation and formulation checking of products similar to the existing ones on the database
* Conducts on-time reporting on the team performance
* Optimize employee productivity
* Conducts monthly one to one meetings and annual appraisal for all production staff.
* Organises weekly meetings for all staff
* Carries out trouble shooting for production
* Trouble shoots any IT issues
* Provides leadership/ to the production and warehouse team
* Organises Recruitment and placements for production and warehouse staff.
* Provides technical support where necessary.
* Improves processes and policies in support of organisational goal
* Monitors adherence to regulation and procedure
* Shapes organizational culture within manufacturing operations through engaging, empowering and serving all staff
* To ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation in order to obtain the required quality
* To approve the instructions relating to production operations and to ensure their strict implementation
* Will have proven Production Management experience in a Pharmaceutical production setting and have managed compliance audits working closely with Quality (MHRA exposure)
* Will have proven leadership experience; managing a production, warehouse and laboratory function/s
* Will ideally have a Scientific qualification (higher) or closely related