Excellent opportunity for Production Operatives, Full Time, 39hours per week guaranteed.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of a variety of products
- General support and labour activities across production set up and processes
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Candidates will ideally be experienced in Production environments, training will be provided.
This role will involve working on a shift rotation basis.