Russell Taylor are proud to be working with a key client within the oil and gas industry, with the supply of production operatives. If you have experience within factories or production lines, working as an operative within assembly, please get in touch. We have both night and day shifts available.
Due to the expansion of our production department in Gloucester (including a brand-new facility) we are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join our team on a six-month basis, assisting with our manufacturing projects as we begin to work on a 24-hour shift to keep up with demand.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of a variety of products
* General support and labour activities across production set up and processes
* Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
* Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
* Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates will be:
* Experienced working within a production environment
* Capable of following precise written instructions
* Able to create/keep effective written records
* Unfazed when working under pressure to strict deadlines
* Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a dedicated team player.
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
* FLT Licence
* First Aid trained
* Fire Marshall trained.
The role is contracted to 39 hours per week (plus lots of overtime available); flexibility for shift work will be required in line with business needs, plus overtime.