We are currently working with our client to help find a key new members to join their team as a Production Operative working within an Electrical Manufacturing environment. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an employer with great company ethos and the passion to grow over the next couple of year.
Your duties will be the assembling of components to produce high quality products and assisting other team members as and when required. You will be working in a fast paced environment and so you will need to meet given timescales by the employer, as well as ensuring that all products are built to the highest of standards. You will also need to comply with all the company health and safety rules and guidelines, helping maintain a clear and safe environment for you and others to work.
This role is due to continued international growth and we currently required production operatives looking for the opportunity to join and exciting forward thinking company with a real passion to grow in their skills and join their team on a permanent basis.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you
- To have previous experience within a production/assembly environment and/or demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical or electrical work
- Be competent in the use of basic hand tools
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
The Benefits of your New Role when offered the Perm contract
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime Available
- Fantastic onsite facilities including gym/ showers/ Games Room/ Big Screen and seating area for sporting events/Outdoor BBQ and Relax areas
- Great public transport links
- 3% Contributory pension scheme