The main responsibilities will include:
* Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of a variety of products
* General support and labour activities across production set up and processes.
* Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
* Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
* Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates will be:
* Experienced working within a production environment
* Capable of following precise written instructions.
* Able to create/keep effective written records.
* Unfazed when working under pressure to strict deadlines.
* Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a dedicated team player.
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
* FLT Licence
* First Aid trained
* Fire Marshall trained.
This role is a temp-to-perm role, 39 hours a week.
The starting hourly rate for night shifts is £12.64.