Production Operatives - (Urgent Vacancies - No experience required, full training will be given.)
Salary £20,275.25 (25% premium for Night Shift)
Alternating 6-2pm, 2-10pm Shift Pattern and Night Shift 10pm - 6am available
Gwynedd, West Wales
A leading FMCG manufacturer in West Wales is seeking Production Operatives to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. These roles are additional due to huge growth and customer demand. Fantastic benefits, training and development. Your role would be to ensure the safe, effective and efficient running of the production lines from raw materials through to finished goods. You would work closely with your Team Leader and Shift Managers to meet the requirements of the production plans, whilst maintaining health, safety, quality and food safety standards. Excellent prospects for career development and progression, huge investment from the business for further growth. Opportunities for alternating Day shift and night shift vacancies.
Production Operative Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure Line is supplied with the appropriate materials
- Complete & update the SIC boards
- Minimise downtime due to changeovers ensuring the Production targets for the shift are consistently met
- Reduce wastage whilst ensuring legal compliance of weights and measures
- Loading and Unloading of product materials
- Be proactive towards health and safety, work within defined Safe Systems of Work, to input into improvements of health and safety, to demonstrate to correct health and safety behaviours and report near misses and unsafe acts.
- Ensure Line team carries out all hygiene tasks as defined in hygiene works schedules and
- Identify on weekly basis maintenance requirements for the Line and communicate this to the production and Engineering teams
- Carry out pre-start checks on line as defined in the start-up check sheet to complete all relevant documentation and finish checks.
- Ensure all downtime is logged accurately and communicated
- Complete all defined Quality Assurance and Health and Safety checks both at start of production and at designated intervals
Contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 for an informal chat or apply via cv submission.