Looking to recruit a Production Planning for a FMCG operation based in Preston.
Position is to plan manufacturing and packing schedules in line with sales forecasts ensuring
That the optimum level of stock is maintained and SOP & GMP principles are followed
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely information and reports for Team Leaders,
- To operate and maintain the planning system software in use for the manufacture and packing of bulk and finished goods.
- To formulate packing and manufacturing schedules on a weekly and monthly basis to maintain the finished goods stocks.
- Plan and monitor stock levels to ensure stock is maintained at an agreed level and value.
- To calculate material requirements and communicate these to the Buyer so that they can be purchased at least 3 months in advance.
- To produce short, medium and long term utilisation figures for all packing and manufacturing equipment.
- To generate and check product artwork, inc' own label, as required
- To liaise with the Buyer, Sales, Technical and Operations as a whole, to ensure the production schedules are maintained.
- To communicate well with the Buyer to ensure requirements are understood.
- To be flexible and adaptable and assist other team members as required to help ensure targets are met.
Our Client is looking for a permanent role as the business continuous growth year on year, career prospects are good.