We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with our client as a Production Planner with a globally recognised Manufacturer that is considered to be in the top 3 suppliers in their sector. The role of Production Planner is for you if you are a well organised individual with a passion to improve. This role is to manage all the supply relating to your production area and in the ERP systems, tracking and updating all stakeholders when required. If you would like to the opportunity to work for a globally recognised company with fantastic company ethos and a passion to develop their employees, then this is the role for you.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Production Planner will involve:
- Maintain the Production Plans and ensure the plan is in line with customer requirements, material availability & production capacity.
- Attending weekly Sales Plan Preparation Meeting
- Release New Production Orders as per ERP requirement.
- Identify and Communicate internal shortages.
- Work with Program Planners to agree forecast delivery dates in line with plan.
- Prioritise Urgent Parts through the shop
- Identify earliest start date for each Production Order
- Support Modification Control process & manage impact on LN
- Analytical support for contract review, demand management and inventory trends, if needed.
- Maintain retention of records & document control.
- Adhere to departmental procedures, safe working practices & standards of housekeeping in your work area.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Previous experience of working as a production planner within manufacturing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & ERP Systems.
- Good communication skills and be able to liaises with personnel of all levels.
- Have a passion to organise, problem solve and improve in areas you can recognise.
- Be a key team player and work well with others.
- Able to pay attention to details well being able to Multi-task and priorities.
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Be able to manager your own time in an effective manner.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career progression and development