Production Planner (Electronics Manufacturing)
This role is to maintain coordination between the sales input, production realisation and the despatch output.
With the main focus on achieving OTIF and a competitive transport cost. The role requires the ability to plan production and work with the production team in order to meet the needs of the organisation. All administration needs to be maintained to the highest standards of accuracy with diligence and clarity. To be an effective member of the Supply Chain team working alongside colleagues, engaging in the opportunity for improvement.
* To review the sales order intake, plan and program of the work centres accordingly.
* To monitor work flow through the individual manufacturing departments through communication with the Supervisors.
* To liaise with Supervisors to help resolve any issues relating to prioritisation.
* Support the Customer Service and Purchasing function with information relating to production activity.
* Print and issue works orders to enable the manufacturing plans to be realised, whilst facilitating the transfer of this activity to the Cell Leader.
* Tracking of stock through production areas ERP/MRP.
* Use cost effective stock management initiatives for factory production schedules, ensuring the customer meets their targets whilst minimising stock holdings where possible.
* Achieve agreed Customer Service levels.
* Provide forward vision of capacity constraints.
* Support Supply Chain Manager with input of demand forecast.
* Responsible for monitoring and controlling stock levels within the Stores.
* Working closely with the purchasing department and production department, the jobholder will help to facilitate correct stock levels through the provision of accurate information.
The right candidate must have a flexible approach to work and hours, the ability to quickly integrate with all levels of the business, confidence and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
The need for flexibility is recognised and the job holder may be asked to undertake any reasonable task as required by the business, subject to appropriate training and health and safety considerations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager