Are you and experienced Production/Demand/MRP Planner looking for an exciting new opportunity and one that will progress and develop your career in 2019? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding and already success pharmaceutical and packaging manufacturer, based in the North West?
If YES, this could be the role for you.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- From receipt of order run MRPS, ensure correct components are ordered and in the correct quantities
- Oversee purchase orders have been placed, confirmed and delivered on time
- Scheduling work accordingly on the correct line so that lines run efficiently and deadlines met
- Ensure completed job is Quality approved after completion and that collections/deliveries are arranged
- Making changes to components and ensuring that the BOM's are changed at the right time and that the right components were purchased whilst minimising any write offs of the old components
- Keeping in constant contact with the customer so they knew exactly where their jobs were up to or of any issues that may have arisen
- Providing customers with various reports bespoke to their needs; schedules, stock reports, bulk requirements, quarterly/annual spend, KPIs
- Attended customer meetings as and when necessary
- Discussing demand for customers new product by attending meetings to discuss new requirements and time plans
- Work in conjunction with purchasing and operations team to provide customers with a quote
- Work with various members of the team as well as customers to ensured all the information required to put new jobs on the line; artworks, tooling, BOM's, PO's
- On job approval ensure the MRP could be run, components ordered and the new job put onto the production line.
Previous Experience to be successful in your new role
- Direct experience in Customer Account Management, Production Planning and MRP Planning
- MRPs & Order Processing
- Effective and cost-efficient production planning skills
Contractual Features and Benefits
- 37.5 hours per week - Mon - Thurs 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8am - 1.30pm
- Salary Negotiable DOE
- Close location to local shops, leisure facilities and motorway
Please click on the link below to apply with your full and up to date CV, please ensure all your contact information is visible.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager