Production Planning Assistant (Pharmaceutical)
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 17:00 Thursday, Friday8:00am - 13:00
£20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Company Pension, 25 days holiday plus BH (increasing with service), Life assurance, Company bonus, Cycle to work scheme, parking onsite etc.
Our Client, a well known Pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn; is looking to recruit for a Production Planning Assistant to work in their Production Team. This is a BRAND NEW ROLE to help support production through their busiest period EVER.
The successful candidate will be joining a company very much on the up and with growth plans on the horizon they will gain invaluable skills.
Your New Role
Working within this busy department at the heart of production you will be working alongside the existing Production Planners to assist with the organisation and prioritisation of production planning.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Efficient and timely administration of all works orders
* Responding quickly to any raw material shortages
* Rescheduling priorities due to changes in the production plan
* Analysis of 'conflicting' demands and deadlines to ensure effective decision-making
* Fast and accurate processing high volumes of related paperwork
* Attending daily production meetings to give planning updates
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* Excellent numerical and data entry skills, with the ability to work at high speed
* Highly proficient IT skills, particularly Microsoft word and excel.
* Navision experience is an advantage but not necessary as training will be given.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Self-assured with an ability deal with high volumes of work in a calm manner
* Good time management and the ability to work to targets.
* Ability to manage personal workloads and prioritise where necessary.
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Ability to effectively persuade and influence where required
Hours of work: (these hours are fixed)
8.00 am - 5 pm Monday - Thursday, with a 30 minute lunch break
8.00 am - 1.00 pm Friday
Defined Contribution Company Pension
23 days holiday, plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
Life Assurance 3 x base salary
Cycle to Work Scheme
Click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact details are up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager