Production Scheduler / Data Analyst ( Manufacturing )
£27,500 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are a Global leader in high-performance insulation and building products.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced Production Scheduler/ Data Analyst to join their busy team based in Sherburn.
Excel skills are essential.
Your New Role
You will be working closely with their Production Schedulers and Production Managers taking full responsibility for scheduling within their planning & production teams across several business units.
Within the Planning team your role will also have responsibility for ensuring sustainability reporting (Excel) is maintained across the division and analysing this data to create meaningful reporting and dashboards for individual sites.
What you be doing
* Responsible for efficient scheduling with the production areas, ensuring orders are made to meet customer requirements within current planning structure.
* Responsible for distribution of customer orders across the Division providing efficient, cost effective production under the direction of the Divisional Planning Manager.
* Provide accurate daily and weekly volumes with capacity information for divisional reporting.
* Liaison, communication, and cooperation with other company's plants to prioritise orders.
* Provide accurate scheduling information for the daily "Production / Transport" meetings.
* Daily liaison with the other members of the planning team for sales order status to ensure orders are available for efficient production, loading and delivery for all planned products.
* Regular & timely communication to all parties regarding updated schedules if orders are impacted or delayed.
* Checking, analysing, and creating reports and dashboards to communicate divisional sustainability measures and targets.
* Supporting internal & external audits of divisional sustainability data including corrective action follow-up.
* Training support for site data writers and implementation of data collection at newly acquired sites.
* Provide holiday cover for other Planning functions within the Planning Dept. structure within Sherburn.
This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required that are within the capabilities of the post holder.
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Good communication skills - written and verbal
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Power Bi
* Able to demonstrate an ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and successfully meet deadlines.
* Must possess the organisational skills and ability to effectively manage short term finite scheduling and long-term forecasting of volume demand in a fast turn round environment.
* Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail.
* Flexible working approach to ensure daily workload completed and deadlines met.
* Good working knowledge of SAP.
* Planning/Scheduling experience.
* Experience within the manufacturing sector.
* Experience with planning tools (ideally PSI).
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up.
* Continually looking to develop oneself.
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times.
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently.
* Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Be consistent, credible, and reliable. Have the courage to be honest.
Standard divisional company bonus
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday - Thursday 08.15 - 16.40 and Friday 08.15 - 15.55
38 working hours per week
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant