Production Scheduler with SAP (Manufacturing & Construction)
We are thrilled to be recruiting EXCLUSIVELY for a Production Scheduler for our construction manufacturing client, based in North Wales. This is an incredible opportunity to join a globally renownded organisation where your career and professional development are the core of how much they value their employees.
In your new role as our Production Scheduler you will join our busy Planning Team working closely with other Production Schedulers and departments, being directly responsible for scheduling production for our discontinuous lines, structural and ancillary areas as well as the continuous production lines.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
* Being responsible for the efficient scheduling of our continuous production lines and to meet
customer requirements within the current Planning Dept. structure.
* Responsible for the distribution of customer orders across the Division providing efficient, cost
effective production under the direction of the Divisional Planning Manager working closely with
other Planning team members across the division.
* Provide accurate daily & weekly volumes with capacity information for Divisional reporting when
* Provide accurate scheduling information for the daily "Production / Transport" meetings.
* Daily liaison with the Customer Service Teams and Credit Control for sales order status to
ensure orders are available for efficient production, loading and delivery for all planned product.
* Regular communication to all parties regarding updated schedules if orders are impacted or
* Evaluate areas of over-capacity and provide relevant data to the Divisional Planning Manager
where lead times may be at risk and require reviewing.
* Provide holiday/sickness cover for other Planning functions within the Planning Dept. structure.
This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required that are within the capabilities of the
You will ideally possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Ideal but not essential, a minimum of 2 years' experience within Planning and Scheduling
preferably within manufacturing or construction.
* Good communication skills both verbally and written.
* Good working knowledge of Excel and SAP.
* Must be able to work on own initiative, under pressure and to meet specific deadlines.
* Should possess the organisational skills and ability to effectively manage short term finite
scheduling and long-term forecasting of volume demand in a fast turn round environment.
* Strong mathematics skills and attention to detail.
* Flexible working approach to ensure daily workload is completed.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager