Weekend Production Shift Supervisor (FMCG Manufacturer)
Shift Pattern - Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shifts/ 2 Week rotating Days and Nights 6-6pm.
A leading FMCG Manufacturer with a site based near Crewe is currently seeking a Weekend Shift Supervisor to join their team. This is a fantastic manufacturing company who are undergoing extensive site development and continuing to expand. They have a fantastic culture with a friendly and development focused environment.
The aim of the role as a Shift Supervisor is to lead a team and manage and control key production areas to ensure standards and performance targets are achieved.
You will ideally have experience at a similar level (Team Leader/Supervisor) within a Food plastics or packaging environment.
Production Shift Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Manage the timely co-ordination of all related activities to secure safe and effective productive operations.
- To manage, lead, motivate and manage team members and promote a good team morale and friendly working environment.
- Manage a quality focused operation delivering optimum product quality and highest customer satisfaction ratings ie. Right first time every time.
- Monitor quality at each key stage from process to primary packing, making adjustments where necessary
- Ensure product quality is maintained throughout the manufacturing process by adherence to plant set up, technical specifications and quality assurance processes.
- Lead the efficient set up of plant at start of production and at product changeovers
You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and to influence at all levels. You will also have a positive and proactive approach with the drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Please contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further or apply via cv submission.