Production Team Leader - Clean Room - Pharmaceutical - Medical Devices
Type: permanent, days
Our Client, an established device/ microbiology specialist are looking to recruit for an experienced Production Team Leader; who will work as a key part of the production team and will be required to deputise from time to time. A fantastic, Global company with great rewards and a bright future… would be a perfect role for someone who wants to come off shifts or to develop their management skills.
- Will hold responsibility for the effective production of all RPM / sterile products in line with production plans.
- Working with the Production Manager and Senior Managers to plan, develop and implement strategy for clean room production management and development so as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of clean room production management and development...
- Monitor, measure and report on clean room production issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Ensure clean room production activities meet with organisational requirements for budget, quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Liaise with Scheduling / Sales & Marketing as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to supply demand.
- Ensure the smooth running of the clean room production processes, making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Lead commissioning and validation of site expansion / capital equipment and facilities upgrade/maintenance.
- Drive the implementation, improvement and operating of the MRP system to its maximum potential.
- Plan and manage departmental activities in accordance with agreed budgets and timescales.
- Recruit, develop, train and manage staff to meet production and organisational objectives.
- Champion a continuous improvement culture and manage change and introduce best practice wherever possible. To include Lean manufacturing.
- To liaise with R&D department in the handover of new products into clean room manufacturing.
- The upkeep and compliance to Quality System documentation.
- Will have experience managing or supervising within a Clean Room *Grade 7
- Will have GMP, QMS, SOP Production experience
- Will possess good troubleshooting knowledge , and be able to manage independently
- Will ideally hold a Degree or possess some Microbiology experience