Production Team Leader (Food Manufacturing)
Shifts 6-2 2-10 rotating weekly
(Relocation support available)
Our client is based in the heart of the incredible Welsh mountains, and manufactures high quality ingredients, decorations, and toppings for the food industry. From its 50,000 square foot state of the art nut free production facility, they are one of Europe's leading innovators and manufacturers and work with the world's best-known brands.
Due to their continued growth and success, we are looking for a Production Team Leader to lead the shift production team (circa 15 employees). Our new Production Team Leader will be an exceptional individual who enjoys working as part of a highly dynamic, rapidly growing business and who boast an already incredibly ambitious team.
Reporting into the Production Manager, you will provide leadership for operating teams to deliver the range of operational key performance indicators (KPI's) on an hourly and shift basis. In your role you will be accountable for the daily operational aspect of your designated area and have responsibility for ensuring the production of quality products in a safe and organised working environment.
What will your role entail?
* Engaging, motivating, and developing the manufacturing team
* Driving compliance by ensuring authorised operators are following procedures by highlighting irregularities.
* Downtime at or better than budget. This includes performing changeovers to budget or better, while keeping any other downtime to less than budget
* Team skills matrices maintained and checked on monthly basis to ensure full compliance. Any GAPs identified and highlighted to Operational Change Lead/Nightshift Area Lead.
* Thorough focus in ensuring that direct reports have full training provided to ensure compliance with H&S, consistency in processes and competency in delivering the best results for the business.
* Support the development of new production ideas and product improvement processes.
What you will need to be considered for this role?
* Experience in problem-solving
* Can-do attitude, proactive approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven leadership experience
* Record of driving improvements and developing teams
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience of working within a food production environment, or similar
What will I receive in return?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Team Leader, with previous experience and a can-do attitude for long term opportunities. In return the company will provide you with:
* Salary of up to £40k per annum
* Health Cash Plan
* Onsite parking
* Corporate eye test voucher scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Discounted holidays, spa breaks and tourist entrance tickets
* Long service and staff recognition awards
This role is IMMEDIATELY available for the right person, if this challenge and opportunity is something you would love to embrace and join this team, then click the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager