Manufacturing Team Leader, Medical Devices/ Pharmaceutical
Location: Deeside, near to Chester (infrequent/occasional travel to their Liverpool HQ site).
Salary: Highly competitive DOE, we have a £10,000 range to work off depending on suitability.
Additional: NB; items are available after 6 months (after passing probation)….Attendance bonus scheme, private medical scheme, permanent health insurance scheme, death in service assurance scheme, company pension, 23 holidays + BH (Xmas shut down period), Aviva company pension scheme.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, as production increases they may need flexibility between the hours of Monday - Saturday 7:00am to 7:00pm as headcount increases.
Russell Taylor is working exclusively with one of the top growing Medical Devices companies in the Northwest power house; through growth this project will see us recruiting staff from various manufacturing and scientific sectors. This is a great time to join this company, their IVD and testing services is second to none, boasting an exceptional product range with client orders at their highest ever. Their main HQ is situation in Liverpool, just 35 to 40 minutes drive from this location- making communication more efficient.
This is a BRAND NEW SITE; you will be the first in line/ middle management to go in and 'open shop', if you want career progression, given the autonomy to succeed and a fantastic rewards package and you work in a senior Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical production role - GET IN TOUCH!!
Further information on the role will be available on screening calls; to meet the criteria for shortlisting we require the following experience:
· A higher level qualification (HND, BTEC or Degree) in a Scientific setting.
· A minimum of 3+ years experience working in a Medical Device (ISO 13485) or Pharmaceutical (GMP) setting , with extended batch manufacturing & automation expertise.
· Strong IT skills (MRP BMS).
· Experience conforming to and working with an assigned QMS.
· Strong leadership skills, coaching, mentoring, managing targets and monitoring progress - delegating where needed.
· Strong interpersonal skills needed.
Key word matrix:
ISO 13485, Medical Devices, IVD, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, Process Operator, Pharmaceutical Line Leader.