* Prepare equipment for construction in to assemblies as described on work orders, drawings, procedures provided.
* Assemble equipment as per instructions provided.
* Test equipment as per instructions provided.
* Pack equipment into specified packaging securely and safely ready for shipping.
* To maintain a clean and safe work area as per company Health and Safety guidelines.
* Identify and report any hazards or safety issues.
* Ensure compliance to ISO9001 and ISO14001 as well as the RMSpumptools Quality Management System through a structured and controlled approach to working practices;
* Work in a safe manner at all times.
* Good product and technical knowledge;
* Must be a confident and clear communicator;
* Have a good understanding of the RMSpumptools Quality Management System requirements;
* Must be able to work to documented instructions;
* Have a mechanical aptitude.
Contribution to the company QHSE Objectives:
* Ensure our products are compliant to ISO9001 and ISO14001 as well as the RMSpumptools Quality Management System through a structured and controlled approach to working practices;
* Ensuring you meet work schedules means we will meet our customer requirements for delivery;
* Ensure waste is recycled wherever possible;
* Ensure that you and others around your work area perform your duties in a safe and controlled manner;
* Follow all QHSE procedures relevant to your scope of work.