Manufacturing and Production Technician
This is an immediate position to work for our client, a market leader in the production and manufacture of life saving unique medicines.
We are looking for someone with a manufacturing and production background with the following experience:
- To protect the safety of our customers, the strict adherence of written procedures and compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- To follow all H&S and applicable company policy.
- Thorough cleaning of all work areas and all processing equipment
- To measure, compound and process manufacture
- To follow all written instructions on batch manufacture records.
- To ensure all documentation is completed neatly and accurately, following the systematic approach.
- To use pharmaceutical processing equipment, mixers, homogenizers, capsule machines, safety cabinets and electronic weighing scales.
- To self-check work, ensuring any errors are highlighted and brought to the attention of supervisors.
- To report any malpractice or incidents to Head of Production.
Packaging & labelling of medicines as per requirements.
- To carry out the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks in addition to other tasks which may be required by the production team leader.
- Participation in deep cleans of the clean room environment at scheduled time frames.
- To participate in any training schemes currently in operation in the department, coupled with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- To participate in formal systems that monitor performance, assess competence and identify potential for development, working towards agreed objectives to maintain and continuously develop performance.
- To maintain effective communication with colleagues and promote positive interdepartmental relations.
- To undertake any task required by your Line Manager/Team Leader, and for which you have received full training
All we are looking for is that you have previous experience in the following:
- Proven experience within a manufacturing organisation where you have had to use process equipment as part of your role i.e Mixers, capsule machines, safety cabinets and electronic weighing scales
- Followed Ingredients sheets
- £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
- 28 days annual leave
Please click on the link to apply. We are looking to interview for this as a matter of urgency.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager