Capital Programme Manager
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Programme Manager to ensure the timely delivery of major Capital Projects on an MOD Oil Fuel Terminal in Hampshire.
The post holder will require strong inter-personal skills, knowledge of the MOD project and approval processes, be able to interface at all technical levels with Professional Engineers and Internal / External Stakeholders. Monitor and track multiple projects and activities running at any one time. With responsibility for representing the company's interests within the Capital Project programme.
To interface between the MOD and the Company, throughout the project life cycle of Capital projects. Ensuring coordination of all Capital Projects activities across the different sites and monitoring progress against agreed programme and budget. To provide a single focal point for communications associated with delivery of Capital Projects and provide regular feedback to the Company's Leadership team.
* Manage the interface between the Company and the MOD including Navy Command for delivery of Capital Projects.
* Be a focal point for communication relating to Capital works.
* Manage resources to fulfil the needs of the Capital Project Process / programme
* Inform external stakeholders of the responsibilities under the CoMAH Regulations.
* Ensure that Capital Projects are completed in line with company standards and relevant and UK / European legislation, ATEX, PLSG, API, EEMUA etc., to allow future operation by the Company.
* Ensure input is provided by the company for Scope of Works produced by Capital Projects Consultants.
* Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts for Capital Projects.
* Liaise with Senior Management team to obtain buy-in from stakeholders for delivery of key projects.
* Liaise with other members of the Engineering Team on standards and codes.
* Assist in the selection of suppliers in line with relevant legislation and procedures.
* Produce detailed programme of works/Gantt charts etc. to monitor progress.
* Working knowledge of COMAH, MoC, and CDM regulations to ensure compliance of Capital projects delivered.
* Additional adhoc project works outside the Capital Project programme as required.
* Act as Duty Manger for 'out of hours' emergencies on rota a basis.
Please follow the instructions below to apply: