Project Administrator – Nottingham
Looking for a competent and experienced Administrator to compile and package project documentation from confirmed order status through to construction and commissioning process to the final delivery. You will be supported by and working with the Project and Design teams to manage concurrent projects simultaneously by compiling and producing supporting documentation, data sheets, works procedures, HSEQ statements, manual and drawings as sub-contractor or principle contractor under CDM regulations. Template documentation will be provided and the successful applicant will be expected to produce one off or new process documentation when necessary.
- Advanced administration and computer skills
- Engineering experience – or worked in a busy engineering environment
- AutoCAD experience is highly desired due to the nature of the work
- Ability to read, interpret, mark up and possibly modify site layout drawings and drawing details
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Training will be given to assist the successful applicant in developing the role in to a fully self-sufficient role. Assistance will be provided to enable the person to familiarise themselves with product technology and installation protocols within specialized fields of the company.
Projects range from long term construction of complex new systems to short terms modifications or small one day event installations.
The key responsibilities for a typical project package can be summarised as:
Inspection & Test Plans, Test Protocols, Datasheets, Quality Certification, Drawings etc.