Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 + 3% Pension
I have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to work for a national fit out contractor that specialise in high end refurbishment projects. Due to continuous growth they are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team in the Warrington office for retail / banking framework teams in the national framework division. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic self-reliant individual to meeting job responsibilities for both parts of the business. You will be overall supporting the framework operational delivery team as well as providing support to the business unity to ensure compliance to management processes and procedures.
The candidate must be able to build positive relationships with the team, being able to influence colleagues and contributing to the team ethos. You will have strong planning skills with the ability to organise yourself with minimal supervision, seeing tasks through to completion. You will be confident in representing the business to both internal and external clients and ensure a professional service is provided at all times.
The successful candidate must have previous administrative experience and be enthusiastic and well presented. This role requires excellent communication skills both face to face and via the telephone. Standard grade/GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) or NVQ (or equivalent) desirable.
Key skills Required
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in use of Word/Excel/Emails, use of drawing packages an advantage and working between servers
- Minimum 3 year's admin experience (previous experience in the construction industry would be an added bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm under pressure, confident in working in fast paced environment
- Happy to work on own initiative/manage workload
- Experience of working to daily deadlines in a fast-paced environmentIf you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Rebecca Roberts for a confidential discussion on: 0151 737 5560 or email: email@example.com