Our client is a multinational company who provide sustainable products and systems in to the construction industry. They already have an established portfolio in facades, they are broadening their product range, expanding the facades division and capitalising on the global mega-trend towards the urban environment and tall buildings and have recently given this as their focus by setting up a stand-alone division.
Our client has therefore invested in a new management structure and they are now looking for a Project Administrator / Coordinator to join the Team and help support all of the projects and the administration involved.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the business during their busiest period, it is office based and set in the most incredible building on a manufacturing site.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can join a brand new team, utilise all of your knowledge AND be a part of something genuinely career changing, this could be your next new role.
Project Administrator / Coordinator -
- Manage email traffic (respond to generic product queries)
- Answer phone calls (filter and distribute to team members)
- Co-ordinate internal administration of training requirements
- Manage customer training requirements with
- Construction knowledge preferable
- Excellent admin skills (MS Office)
- ERP experience working on SAP would be an advantage
- Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5pm Friday 8.15am-4pm
- 24 days Holiday plus all Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to join a Global Graduate Scheme
- 5% Bonus
- Incredible and thoroughly modern working environment
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are fully up to date with an up to date CV. I will be interviewing for this ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager