Project Administrator/Support Officer
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to oversee the R&D Program, working with key stakeholders?
Do you want an early dart on a Friday ready for the weekend?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, performance related bonus scheme of up to 15% annual salary, 6% matched pension contributions, Life insurance 4x annual salary, Cycle to work scheme, Access to well-being programme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be providing support to New Product Development (NPD) projects to ensure they are being delivered on time,
- Supporting the Group R&D Manager by administering a monthly review of key NPD projects and undertaking a financial review of the project's expenditure,
- Providing best practice project management guidance to the R&D team and assist the Group R&D manager in maintaining and promoting the Stage Gate NPD process within AIS,
- Developing and implementing tools and templates that support the delivery of NPD projects,
- Supporting stakeholder engagement.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a global leader in the engineering, manufacture and application of specialist materials, insulation and passive fire protection systems.
What you'll need:
- A degree in a technical discipline or show equivalent industrial experience,
- Familiar with project planning and project management methodologies,
- Competent in MS Excel,
- Ability to demonstrate an appreciation of budgets,
- Ability to work within a team and alone, when necessary,
- Excellent communication skills.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.