Role: Project Co-Ordinator - Pharmaceuticals
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £ Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based within Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to manage / co-ordinate projects across the whole of the business. You will be a strong team player, highly organised and able to lead projects.
- Comply with company policies and procedures on GMP, EHS and company employment.
- Ensure that appropriate General, COSHH and Manual Handling risk assessments are in place and adhered to.
- To manage all Projects on-site, to maximize the most effective use of resources including personnel, equipment, materials, capacity, and time.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Implementation and co-ordinating of a 5s programme
- Driving ownership, accountability, and responsibility for projects through the departmental heads to ensure continuous tracking of products across all lines.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Assisting planning with the re-introduction of products.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with other staff members.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- In addition, the job holder may be required to perform other reasonable duties as requested.
- A high level of educational qualifications with 5s and lean sigma experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Proven Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office