Job Title: Project Controller
Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has the ability to carry out project controls and related project administration under the direction of the Project Controls Lead or other management to support the delivery of projects.
- Enter new projects, clients and resources on East's Electronic Project Management System (EPMS) and SAP
- Assist with the compilation and processing of monthly project invoices, taking ownership of the processing of invoices for assigned projects
- Creation of products and charges as required on EPMS.
- Work alongside project management to develop and deliver project reports via EPMS and other systems.
- Develop and produce project trackers using native SAP data and coordinating with Project Managers to update forecasts
- Work as an EPMS 'Super-User' to support East team members and assist with long term development plans for East EPMS.
- Implement and monitor Resource Plans across East projects as directed by the Senior Commercial Operations Manager or other management.
- Implement and monitor CTR and DDS trackers across assigned projects including Earned Value reporting
- Assist with the compilation and issuing of all necessary cost and schedule progress reports, including earned value, in line with company procedures, and take action in a timely manner to correct any issues likely to result in poorer outturn figures.
- Production, compilation, issue, receipt and filing of project documentation between departments, clients and sub-contractors, including tender documents, design drawings/documents, data dossiers and certification manuals, ensuring traceability and conformance to company quality standards within assigned projects
- Expediting timely responses to technical queries and variation orders on assigned projects
- Generating purchase orders specific to project requirement.
- Maintaining, updating and proof reading project documentation including registers, cost spreadsheets and quality plan etc. on assigned projects
- Ensure all project and test documentation is correctly produced and securely filed, being submitted to the client within contract timescales.
- Processing purchase orders on SAP.
- Proof reading project documentation including registers and cost spreadsheets.
- Assisting with internal audits.
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Administration experience
- A good understanding of the availability and use of all electronic tools available to a project department (especially MS Project and MS Office suite of software).