Project Engineer working on upgrades, installation and maintenance projects in the region around Heathrow.
Work will be on three phase 400V equipment so a background working on LV equipment would be highly advantageous.
- Ensure timely delivery of all project obligations to client's/companies and procedures, specification and regulatory requirement
- Manage internal and external suppliers, coordinate internal and third party resources
- Provide up front support to the sales team to ensure efficient post sale delivery
- Demonstrate full control over the order backlog, project reporting and monitoring
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Raise company profile in target markets
- Manage approved suppliers and contractors
- Electrically qualified to work on LV systems, familiar with control panel wiring
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience in managing third party providers
- Knowledge of HVAC, Refrigeration and Air Handling unit
- Solution driven, with developed analytical and project management skills
- Strong customer focus and persistent business approach