Project Engineer required working on multiple Nuclear projects. This role will be office based with projects taking palce throughout the UK on various sites. This role is ideally permanent however they would consider a Contractor (In Scope)
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Ideally strong experience in similar industry
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards