RTG are looking to recruit a Project Manager to manage the programme of works on several Fuel Terminals in the UK.
The successful candidate will require strong project management skills and be able to manage Professional Engineers and multiple projects at any one time. Ensuring that all stages of the projects are kept to budget, to timescales and undertaken in a safe manner.
* Manage Project Engineers within the team.
* Ensure efficient use of resources both internal and external
* Be a key contributor to the improvement of project management systems, procedures and workflows.
* Manage the programme of works for Engineering Projects in line with company standards and relevant and UK / European legislation, ATEX, PLSG, API, EEMUA etc.
* Review and Approve the Scope of Works produced by Project Engineers.
* Review progress, resource and expenditure of projects carried out by Project Engineers to ensure the achievement of the company strategic plan.
* Develop budgets and forecasts for programme of work.
* Liaise with Operations and other stakeholders to define maintenance windows.
* Liaise with other members of the Engineering Team on standards and codes.
* Identify and select suppliers in line with relevant legislation and Agency procedures.
* Produce detailed programme of works/Gantt charts etc.
* Working knowledge of COMAH, MoC, and CDM regulations.
* Adhoc project works as required.