5 Month Contract
Daily Rate DOE
My client is a multi-award-winning construction and integrated support services business, with over 40 years' experience. They deliver design and build projects from £3mill to £20mill. Due to an increase in projects, they require a Project Manager to join their team on site, in Battle, Sussex.
With accolades including The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Investors in People Gold, this is an exciting time to join this busy contractor.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager, with a proven background in the UK construction industry, performing duties as the number one on site for a main contractor. You will also live within reasonable distance to be able to travel to and from site.
- Effect Health and Safety Management on live projects
- Ensuring staff carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures
- Responsibility for delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work co-operatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Responsible for timely, accurate reports in line with the company's procedures
- First Aid (3 day)
- Main contractor background
- Commercial awareness
For more information on this role, or to apply, please get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org // 07790827676 // 01513047035