I have an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager with a well-established building contractor based in the North West. They pride themselves on building long term relationships with their clients, and it is this repeat business which has led them to have the need for an additional Project Manager.
You will be required to work with the Construction Team in the Preconstruction stages of projects to assist in producing winning submissions for jobs which you will then go on to lead on site. Reporting into the Contracts Managers, the successful candidate will manage the project team; supply chain and the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality. In particular the Project manager will be working on a £8m new build project in Manchester city centre which consists of new build apartments, Carpark and a basement. This is a City Centre development so experience working on this types of projects with limited space is essential.
The Project Manager they are looking for will have a stable work history and be fully experienced in contracts from inception through to completion to include Groundworks and final finish. You must have experience working for a building contractor on projects up to £8million and experience of high rise builds would be an advantage.
You will have Extensive knowledge and understanding of both Health and Safety legislation and CDM Regulations
- Proven track record of successful delivery of multi million pound projects.
- Experience using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities and a wide variety of projects to work on. This is an excellent company to work for with a very low staff turnover and great working environment.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply now with an up to date CV or call Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.