Project Manager - Grant Management - Based in Solihull
My client is a business in the market of innovation. They collaborate with associations to help drive business growth whilst creating improvement. They have a desire to solve and overcome complex challenges.
Their mission is to rejuvenate and modernise a knowledge of based economy that will drive innovation.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is career driven.
Candidate Profile -
- Monitoring projects
- Reporting on projects
- Finance management
- Overall collaboration and communication with the group of associations and funders
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience working with Innovate UK, EC / European Commissions is highly desired
- Self-motivated with a professional approach
- A desire to succeed
- To manage a wide variety of projects
- Be based in the Solihull offices
- Managing project budgets and preparing reports
- Attending and managing meetings with all group associations
- Ensuring you keep on top of the projects EG. Regular updates for webpages and newsletters
- Ensuring with all internal and external partners
- Liaising with intern and external funding agencies
Competitive basic salary on offer with additional benefits and a company car. Please apply for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.