Russell Taylor are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work on Oil and Gas Projects near Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will manage Major Capital Works being delivered on an Oil Fuel Terminal where there is a multi-million pound redevelopment project ongoing. The aim to replace the Terminal's tanks (some over 100 years old) and to upgrade other buildings and support equipment.
The Project Manager will need to ensure the successful execution of engineering projects, to time and to budget, and in full compliance with company standards and UK / European legislation.
The job entails leading a multi-disciplined engineering team, who conduct engineering activities as part of the project delivery team. There will be a need to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensure Capital Projects are delivered in compliant with company policies, procedures and legal requirements, particularly safety and ensuring safe systems of work.
* Manage staff time and resources to ensure they are well controlled, compliant with the Working Time Regulations and meet responsibilities for health and safety.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with the key stakeholders internally and externally.
* Consistently maintain a professional approach in day to day activities.
* Ensure effective and appropriate communication at all times.
* Report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* Maintain high standards of probity and confidentiality.
* Work with the project stakeholders for the successful delivery of the Capital Projects.
* Be a focal point for communication relating to Capital works.
* Manage resources to fulfil the needs of the Capital Project Process / programme
* Inform external stakeholders of their responsibilities under the COMAH Regulations.
* Ensure that Capital Projects are completed in line with company standards and relevant and UK / European legislation, ATEX, PLSG, API, EEMUA etc., to allow future operation.
* Ensure input is provided on Scope of Works produced by Capital Projects Consultants.
* Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts for Capital Projects.
* Liaise with Senior Management team to obtain buy-in from stakeholders for delivery of key projects.
* Liaise with other members of the Engineering Team on standards and codes.
* Assist in the selection of suppliers in line with relevant legislation and procedures.
* Produce detailed programme of works/Gantt charts etc. to monitor progress.
* Working knowledge of COMAH, MOC, and CDM regulations to ensure compliance of Capital projects delivered.
This is a permanent role paying £60k to £65K with 38 days holiday (including bank hols) and a 12% contributory pension.
Please follow the instructions below to apply: