Here at Russell Taylor, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client based in Reading. The successful client will need to hold a valid or apply for relevant security clearance.
· Leading the operational management and delivery of projects.
· Building relationships with key stakeholders (Client, Contractors, Construction Manager functions) and maintaining regular communication to ensure project deliverables are met in a timely manner and construction requirements are completed to schedule
· Leading key packages of site works
· Ensuring nuclear safety and quality requirements are maintained to the highest standard
· Closing out and handing over completed work packages to commissioning
· Performing against a tight schedule and budget through effective management/oversight of engineering deliverables, assurance and quality requirements, risk, and opportunity management, and ultimately construction deliverables
· Creating an inclusive environment, leading, and motivating others to achieve and deliver successful project outcomes
· Managing and supporting others in implementation and application of project controls and commercial management, including contract administration (NEC3 & 4)
· Ensure that key deliverables within each stage of the project are being achieved, to the highest standard on a consistent basis, safely and with due regard to nuclear safety requirements
· Reporting to the Construction Delivery Director, produce various weekly and monthly progress reports to update project SLT, including support of control account reporting and client monthly progress reports
· Experience in delivering large scale projects
· Preferably 5yrs experience of working in a highly regulated environment
· Experience in leading multi contractor and multi-disciplined teams to deliver a common goal is desirable
· Candidates will have demonstrable stakeholder management skills, will be agile and personable and able to keep all parties up-to-date and engaged in key project deliverables
· The ability to thrive in pressure situations is essential