Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Project Manager to work with real-time solutions within the power generation, upstream oil and gas and water utilities industries.
Our Client has recently launched an Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) solution for Building Performance, Energy Management, Network Visibility, Situational Awareness and Predicative Analytics and require a Project Manager to join the existing management team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the role will require previous experience gained in delivering major projects of £1m plus, based on control or IT systems to the Power Generation, Water industries or similar. The successful candidate will run multiple projects whilst managing the software development team across several offices.
* Managing Operational Intelligence projects to demanding timescales
* Ensuring that Projects are delivered to timescales, specification and budget
* Full financial responsibility for projects ranging from c. £0.2 Million - £2 Million
* People-management responsibility for leading and motivating concurrent teams of software/systems engineers (typically 5+)
* Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients
* Assist in securing future business by cultivating customer expectations through excellent delivery
* Responsibility for Quality Control for all projects involved
* Demonstrable full project management experience delivering solutions with a track record of success - to time, spec, budget
* Understanding of Software Development and Systems Engineering environment within an established quality management system
* Skilled practitioner of the Microsoft Project suite of software, including Microsoft Project
* Must have good customer facing skills
* Strong leadership skills, including team management experience
* Current driving license