I have an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager with a well-established building contractor based in the North West. They pride themselves on building long term relationships with their clients, and it is this repeat business which has led them to have the need for an additional Project Manager.
Reporting into the Contracts Managers, the successful candidate will manage the project team; supply chain and the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality. In particular the Project manager will be working on a £8.5m new build luxury housing site. The site will contain 30x luxury high specification home so experience on these specific type of projects is essential.
The Project Manager they are looking for will have a stable work history and be fully experienced in contracts from inception through to completion to include Groundworks and final finish. You must have experience working for a building contractor on luxury housing projects.
You will have Extensive knowledge and understanding of both Health and Safety legislation and CDM Regulations
- Proven track record of successful delivery of luxury or high end house building works
- Experience using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities and a wide variety of projects to work on. This is an excellent company to work for with a great working environment.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply now with an up to date CV or call Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.