Project Manager - Mechanical Building services
Working with the Project Engineers and the rest of the team, the role will be to develop, implement and review engineering contracts, making sure that best practices are applied on any given project.
The duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supervise the project delivery throughout the period of the contract
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure issues are dealt with promptly
- Work closely with clients to interpret client requirements and communicate with operational and technical teams
- Regularly review and update KPI's on the contract with the Contract Manager
- Consult with technical and administrative staff regarding all aspects of the contract
- Discuss client requirements with technical and operational staff and ensure changes or concerns are properly executed in line with contractual compliance requirements
- Ensure all contract revisions and updates are made available to relevant parties involved in the project
- Manage sub contractors and suppliers and ensure adequate accurate records are kept
- Ensure sub contractors and other third parties comply with health and safety requirements
- Review and maintain contract costs and produce regular reports showing cost performance against budget The Applicant must ideally be familiar with the NEC, JCT FIDIC, GEC Works suites of Contracts and must be prepared to work in both the head office and at various Sites throughout the North West.
The successful applicant will report directly to the companies directors.
Salary and Package will depend on the successful applicant's experience and qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.