Project Manager - Solar Panels & Installations (Construction Manufacturing)
UK wide projects Salary Negotiable up to £44,000 DOE
We are thrilled to be recruiting EXCLUSIVELY for our client, a global specialist within construction manufacturing and high level construction project.
Due to rapid growth and projected business forecasting into 2025 we are looking for a Solar Project Manager (location flexible) to join our clients Energy Division at such an exciting time!
In your new role as their Project Manager you will be extensively involved with the management and overseeing of allocated projects from the point of contract through to successful completion of all site projects and solar panel installations. You will have complete control of budgets, H&S and delivery of quality projects. This role will be challenging and involves working closely with customers, sub-contractors, professional/commercial team and other departments within the business. Your total aim is to deliver multiple Solar PV renewable projects throughout the UK, Ireland and potentially Europe.
This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking to make the move from an independent contract business and join a career changing global leader within your discipline.
Your Role as Project Manager will be:
* Creating feasibility Solar PV designs for commercial proposals and detailed designs for operational delivery of the project.
* Liaise with the operations team to complete designs including string designs, ballast calculations, PVSyst reports
* Controlling incoming enquiries, sourcing information and distributing accordingly.
* Manage Energy stock usage to reduce costs and stock turnaround is optimum.
* Ensure correct products are selected for the given project and roof profile.
* Effectively manage and prioritise projects to ensure project delivery schedules are met.
* Assist the operations team to successfully deliver projects.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
* Customer query handling - to review and aid the team in handling customers' queries.
* Communicate with key personnel and customers as required to ensure that customer service is delivered effectively and consistently.
* Provide weekly & monthly reporting to the Operations Manager on Design tasks.
* Draft project documentation for distribution to customers.
* Planning, Building and DNO applications as and when required.
* Any other tasks not mentioned, but are key to the role and requested by the line manager.
* Understanding of CDM2015.
As the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
* Degree in Building, Civil or Electrical Engineering required.
* 2-3 Years Solar Commercial Rooftop experience.
* High standard of AutoCAD required.
* Experience using PVSyst or PVSol required.
* Previous experience of working within an office/internal design environment
* Experience of working in construction or similar based industry
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe * Acrobat, PVSyst and AutoCAD necessary.
* Be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work on own initiative, be highly motived, goal driven with a can do attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers
* The ability to work well as part of a team.
* £40,000 plus company car (or car allowance £6,000) with a 10% bonus
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
* Travel costs covered with over night stays
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your contact details are on there and your CV is fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager