Role: Project Microbiologist
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £25,000
Russell- Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Microbiologist with a couple of years' experience to join a Global Healthcare company. They are looking for someone with excellent laboratory skills and familiarity of planning and scheduling various projects. This role is very autonomous based which will involve test method development and execution of projects with the ability to report them to them to various stakeholders.
- Provide Microbiology support to various projects and improvement activities.
- Planning, scheduling, and following project timelines.
- Producing appropriate protocols and reports and reporting into the Head of Microbiology and customers
- Ensuring accurate records of validation activities are maintained.
- Communicate and provide regular updates to key stakeholders of timelines and delays.
- Leading and conducting projects to completion status with minimal supervision
- Leading and executing Microbiology test method development (dose substantiation, setting studies- bioburden & sterility test validation)
- BSc Scientific field (Biomedical Science, Microbiology, Medical Microbiology etc)
- Industry experience and theoretical knowledge in the microbiology field
- Industry experience of planning projects and working autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication- able to deliver results to customers and stakeholder.
- Be able to use your initiative and think logically when it comes to projects
- Excellent practical knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Good mathematical, data analysis & interpretation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team and various cross-teams across the business
- Ability to work under pressure and with a fast-paced working environment