Project Planner & Co-ordinator
Are you well organised and have a desire to work within Engineering but would prefer to focus on the Project management and controls as opposed to hands on engineering?
Do you want a career which can lead to salaries in excess of £100K?
I am currently recruiting for a role for a Trainee/Junior Planner. You will be a key member of a Project Manager office team working on various high-profile projects. Training will be provided.
We can be open for what background you have come from. This would suit anyone with experience working in the engineering environment in different types of roles, whether this be: scheduling, business admin, junior engineering, coordination or service management.
What will you be doing?
- Establishing project plans in IFS, P6 & Microsoft MSP.
- Exporting/importing programmes.
- Updating & rescheduling and baselining projects.
- Working as a team (within the PMO and inter-department to complete projects)
- Be responsible for the delivery of minor supply projects
- must possess a minimum of HNC-level qualification or equivalent and be IT literate