My client, a main contractor specialising in new build residential, is looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team due to growth.
- As a Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be the commercial lead on a £13m new build care home.
- Project runs for 18 months.
- You will be site based in Hertfordshire.
- There will be support from a site based Assistant QS.
- Reporting into a Managing QS that will visit site weekly.
- Paying up to £60k + Car Allowance + Travel + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience with either a main contractor or developer.
- Degree qualified in a construction specific subject, or equivalent.
- Either experience of running your own project, £5m+ or being a no.2 on a £20m scheme.
- Experience with day-to-day surveying tasks; procurement, reporting, sub-contractor account management, measuring, final accounts etc.
- New build experience is essential, but this does not have to be within the residential or care sectors.
If you are interested in this role and you would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org