Project Quantity Surveyor
North West - Cheshire
My client is a national fit out and refurbishment specialist. That's currently have a require a Quantity Surveyor to be based in their North West office, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. The Quantity Surveyor will be required to follow scheduled rates. Handling the UK project operations, within the framework's division. The successful Quantity Surveyor with have fast track fit out experience either in banking or retail. The role will involve both tendering and framework tasks.
We are ideally looking to attract Candidates with 5 years post graduate experience, with ideally a Degree, and a HND in relevant area. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a proven history in Fit Out or Refurbishment projects. Those with blue chip retail clients experience would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for the Quantity Surveyor include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- Advise Assistant Quantity Surveyors day to day as when needed acting as mentor to the team
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents, etc.
- Work off Scheduled rates
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy contractor.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Amanda on 0151 737 5560, or firstname.lastname@example.org