Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50k - £62k + £6k car/company car + travel + healthcare + pension + bonus
My client, a well-established main contractor/developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team due to an increase in workload. With an extremely strong orderbook and healthy land bank, job security will not be a concern even in these uncertain times.
- Heading up a £17m new build residential schemes.
- 82 units, traditional build and low-rise apartment blocks.
- Runs for 18 months.
- Reporting into a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Procurement of all packages, financial reporting, management of sub-contractor packages etc
- You must have at least 6 years' experience working for a reputable main contractor.
- You must have run your own projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience running new build residential projects is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Consistent experience of re-measuring packages is ESSENTIAL.
- Driven, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk