Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50k - £62k + package
My client, a leading main contractor specialising in the new build residential sector, are looking for a Project QS to join their team as a result of an increase in workload. This is an opportunity to join a company with an extremely healthy pipeline of negotiated work, that will also put focus on your individual development as well as the opportunity to progress.
- Commercial lead on a £16m new build residential scheme in Enfield.
- 80 units - traditional build.
- 18 months left to run.
- Reporting into a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Assistant QS on site to support you.
- Responsible for procurement of remaining packages, financial management of subcontractors, weekly and monthly financial reporting, re-measuring etc.
- Possess at least 7 years experience working for a reputable main contractor.
- Been the commercial lead on a project in excess of £5m build value.
- Experience of working on new build projects is essential.
- Experience of working on new build residential projects is desirable, but not essential.
- You must have previous experience in re-measurement of groundworks packages.
- You must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven, ambitious and hard working.
- Team player.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk