My Client is a well-established main building contractor looking to attract an experienced site based Project Quantity Surveyor to assist with their Northern operations. Reporting to the Senior QS you will be working on a high rise residential scheme in Manchester valued in excess of £15m.
The successful Candidate will have proven New Build/Construction experience working for a main contractor on project values ranging from £8.5million to £10million, with any High rise Residential projects worked on in the past being of strong advantage.
The ideal individual will be qualified to a minimum on HNC level in Quantity Surveying, with a 5 years working experience.
Duties will include:
• Monthly Valuations
• Preparing Bills of Quantities
• Carrying out Take Offs
• Monitor material and labour costs
• Advise on commercial and contractual issues as instructed
• Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
• Qualified to minimum of HNC In Quantity Surveying
• 4 / 5 years working experience in Quantity Surveying
• Degree qualified in relevant area desirable.
• Previous experience working for a main contractor ideally on high rise residential schemes
The successful candidate will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established contractor.
If you are interested in this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.