Project Quantity Surveyor x2
North West –Manchester
Salary: £40,000 -£45,000k+package
My client is a leading joinery sub-contractor, we currently have a requirement to be based in our clients North West office, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. You will be required to assist with our clients North West UK project operations, handling Project Values up to 1.3 million. The role will involve both tendering and framework tasks, so previous experience of these areas is essential.
We are ideally looking to attract Candidates with 5+ years’ post graduate experience, with ideally a Degree, and a HND in relevant area. The successful candidate ideally will have a proven history in joinery packages although Refurbishment or main contracting projects will also be considered. This is an excellent challenging permanent position in a busy environment.
Responsibilities also include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents, etc.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Amanda Winder on 0151 737 5560 or apply on firstname.lastname@example.org