Project Quantity Surveyor
Permanent - Cheshire
£50k + package
My client is a national fit our contractor that are expanding rapidly in the North West. Due to an increase in contact wins they are looking for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor for their company on a permanent basis. My client specialises in fast track fit out for leading blue chip clients.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should be experienced in Quantity Surveying in a similar capacity for around 5+ years, with ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent. The role will involve both office and site work. My client would like strong fit out or refurbishment interiors experience, large commercial with some construction elements. Those with good general refurbishment and fit out experience could also considered.
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents
- Monitor development completion requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
To apply please send your CV to Amanda Winder at Russell Taylor or get in touch on 0151 737 5560