Project Quantity Surveyor
My client is a global main building contractor and developer they have a large north west operation. Due to continue expansion and they are now recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team. My client has a portfolio of large high-profile mix use projects ranging from £70million- £100million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be Administering of the main contract, risk management and feeding into the project CVR and monthly reporting process, and will require a passion for first class delivery, implementing best practice and continuous improvement. You will ideally have site experience working for a main building contractor.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established high calibre contractor delivering large scale projects.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Valuations
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Main Contractor background
- Experience working on new building projects over the value of £20m
- Sub-contract management
- Procurement of sub-contractors
- JCT Main and Sub-Contract experience
- Hotel Experience (desirable)
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Amanda Winder at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560.