Job Title - Project Scientist (Permanent)
Location - North Yorkshire
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor is recruiting a Project Scientist for a privately-owned global analytical services The company is focused on delivering high quality service for industry leading clients across the pharmaceutical, animal health, medical device and electronic industries. business. If you're a Project Scientist, Study Director or QC Analyst looking to step up into a Project Scientist or management role then please get in touch!
- To use a variety of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to characterise the performance and safety considerations of a variety of nicotine containing products (e-liquids, e-cigarettes and novel nicotine delivery systems).
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- Develop and validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- To perform technical reviews and data validation.
- To continuously deliver our service to ensure customer expectations are always met and often exceeded.
- Graduate of Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry related subject.
- Analytical chemistry experience working within a GMP/GLP regulated laboratory.
- Experience of HPLC-UV, LC-MS and GC-MS
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Strong working knowledge of analysing materials by HPLC.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.
- Good IT skills.
Keywords; Development, , Scientist, LC/MS, GC/MS, GMP, GLC, CRO, nicotine, testing, ICH,